Sunday, December 14, 2014

How Do You Know She Was Satisfied Last Night?






Two decades ago, when I was working as a helper to the carpenters in a construction, I overheard two men talking about their marriage, if how their relationships with their wife were going, and the common problems they usually had. I was behind them and seem they did not notice me, as they were busy hammering nails on the wooden floors they were working on.

All the other subjects were just like normal for me and did not mind following their stories; however, maybe there were no more subjects they could talk about, one of them asked the other about how was his sexual relationship with his wife. Hearing that I slowed down with what I was doing and made my ears more open to what is the answer of the other fellow would be. I paid more attention, specially, when the man questioning asked, “How to tell if your wife was sexually satisfied last night?” Well, that made me almost stop moving, because as much as the man was interested to know the answer to his question, a man barely reaching 20 years old like me is also eager to know the answer.

I was not yet married at that time, and don’t have much experience about women - sexually, so I thought I might as well listen to not be stupid like the man when the time comes for me to satisfy my partner.

I was expecting an immediate and direct answer from the other fellow, but instead, he asked his companion why he was asking. The other man replied with a trace of embarrassment on his words that he does not know if he ever satisfied his wife or not. He said he was embarrassed to ask his wife, however, he believed there must be some signs to show, only that he did not know how to recognize it.

He said, they were married for 10 years already, but all those years, it was still a puzzle for him if he had ever satisfied his wife. I was smiling to myself as I listen to their conversations. I thought that was a free education as it was not from a book but a firsthand knowledge I could learn by listening.



The other fellow was smiling and somewhat thinking how will he answer the other fellow. Then he cleared his throat and, again asked his buddy, “How was the mood of your wife in the morning after the night you had sex?” His buddy thought for a moment, then said, “Hmmmm, I did not notice anything. It was like all is normal,” he said.

“You know what, one of the things I observed about my wife was she is always in a good mood to prepare my food after we had a bout the night before. In addition, she smiles like she had eaten some sweets,” he told his buddy with a laugh. “But, if she ask for it, and I was not able to perform, because we had a drinking spree, or I was tired from work, or just not in the mood, expect that on the following morning - and all the days after - that she would very irritable, and you cannot predict what she wanted” he continued, as he was preparing to hammer a nail into the wooden floor he was working on.

The other guy was thrilled to the new information he was learning, and like a student who wanted to know more from a new found teacher, he continued asking more questions. Well, as a young man who wanted to know more about the secrets of sexually satisfying your woman, I unwittingly stopped what I was doing and concentrated on listening to their conversations.



No comments:

Post a Comment