Sunday, April 5, 2015

Three Testimonies I Heard About Gynura Procumbens (Ashitaba)







A man “cured” of his diabetes

 The first time I heard about the wonder of Gynura Procumbens was about ten months ago when a patient of mine brought home cuttings of leafy plant which she called Ashitaba(It is commonly called ashitaba here in the Philippines) and said will be used by her father who has diabetes.

Got interested, I inquired more about the plant and what proof it is good for high sugar in the blood. They told me about a man in their place in Quezon Province who was diagnosed of having developed diabetes by his doctor when he went to have a check-up for something unusual pains he was feeling.


Gynura Procumbens (Popularly known as ashitaba here in the Philippines)




The real Ashitaba (about 6mos old)


Being poor, or not having enough money to sustain his medicine maintenance he tried asking people around who might have any idea about herbs to lower blood sugar. His prayer was answered when an old man buying empty bottles told him about ashitaba.

He tried eating the leaves for six months, and when he went back to his doctor, the doctor was amazed his blood sugar is back to normal. And follow up check-ups to prove the problem did not come back still gave the same results – he conquered the dreaded diabetes by just eating a lowly leaves.

My Brother is no longer in pain

I didn’t know that my brother knew about the wonderful plant way ahead than I am, so when I told him he was not much astounded as I expected and in fact told me it might be true. He reminded about the pain on his lower back and some urination problems he was complaining to me more than a year past. He said he a friend of him told about the plant and gave him some plants which he can take care of while using the leaves every day.

He didn’t notice it, but the pains are no longer bothering him, although, he cannot prove that it must have been the plant who did the trick. But based on my story, he now more convince it must be true there is something in the plant.






His Creatinine and other Laboratory tests are normal

And Just today, the brother in law of a cousin of mine, brought a plant here in Baguio City to have it ready source of supply whenever he comes up to relax and enjoy the cool weather of our place. I saw five planted separately in pots outside their house so I asked who planted it.

He said he also heard about the plant which is called “ashitaba” by the person who told him.

He has been using insulin for the past 33 years (which started when he was 10 years old) to control his blood sugar to at least close to normal.

He said his creatinine had been high until he tried eating 5 or more leaves of the “Ashitaba” for two months. He thought he will not lose anything if tries.

When he went back for his regular monthly check up, his creatinine came down to normal. In his delight he asked his doctor( for 33 years) if he could see if there is a possibility for him to lower his insulin dosage. But his doctor cautioned him about relying so much on the plant because no definite research is yet published about it; in addition, they can’t tell if the herb has an effect on his blood sugar because he is still taking insulin regularly.

After they talked about the pros and cons of it, the doctor finally told him he could continue eating the herb without doing anything of his insulin without his doctor’s knowledge.

In fact the doctor was more than happy to know if the plant really is effective as promised by people talking about its magic because he himself developed diabetes and is now desperate to find a cure for it.

So, there you are. My interest about this plant is even growing stronger because of these stories, especially, the last one which I will take a close look about his report on his diabetes. And I will surely post it here to update us.

UPDATE:  When I spoke to this man few days ago, he said, his insulin dosage is now lower from 1.2 to 0.8units twice a day.

Is there anyone there who has heard a testimony or experienced about Gynura Procumbens? Please, share it on the comments below.


3 comments:

  1. So impressive! I can’t believe all this dear. I would love to try these methods to cure diabetes. I wonder if you know about the natural methods to cure leg pain! I have heard about the benefits of acupuncture in various kinds of pains. So I am thinking to visit acupuncture port credit clinic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca Jones, sorry that it's only now I had the chance to visit my pages.

      If the leg pain is cause by rheumatism, sciatica, or fatigue then massage therapy can help it sometimes like magic. These are the most common reasons for leg pains that I treat. Other causes maybe caused by accidents, diseases like diabetes which are not so responsive though massage can ease the pain and discomfort.

      Acupuncture also helps but I advise you to have massage first to loosen up the muscles.

      Did you go to your doctor if what is the diagnosis?




      Delete
  2. hello friends, my name is glory susan i want to testify on how i was cured of my diabetes by a herbal Dr, i have suffered from diabetes for years and have been to different hospitals for cure but all effort was in vain. so while i was on net i saw so many testimony's about Dr Aba on how he cured so many diseases and virus so i decide to contact him and explain to him about my diabetes so he promise to cure me, after all arrangements have been made he prepared the herbs and sent to me in my country and i took it behold i was totally cured,now i'm happy to testify that i'm cured of my diabetes, so if you are suffering from diabetes and you want a total cure contact Dr Aba on dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com you can call or whatsApp his number on +2348107155060

    ReplyDelete